Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Zoya purples - Neeka, Mimi, Julieanne, Valerie

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
3
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Zoya: www.zoya.com
Stamping plate: Imitation of Magnonails XL M

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
I decided to wear all 4 of these at the same time because I have had them for a while and I needed to decide which one(s) to keep in my collection.
**  Decidí usar todos los 4 de estos al mismo tiempo, porque los he tenido por un tiempo y necesitaba decidir cuál (es) a tener en mi colección.



Top to bottom: Neeka, Mimi, Julieanne, Valerie
No topcoat: 




With topcoat:



2 comments:

  1. So... Which ones did you decide to keep? They all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up keeping just Neeka as that is the only one I think I can enjoy as a full manicure.

      Delete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!