Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
No
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Rite Aid / Walgreens / CVS / Walmart

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
This manicure only lasted a few minutes on me, unfortunately. I tried to add some nail art with a gel pen but the polish wasn't dry enough and after doing one hand I decided to take it all off.

**  Esta manicure sólo duró unos minutos en mí, desafortunadamente He intentado añadir un poco de arte de uñas con un pluma de gel pero el esmalte no fue suficientemente seco y después de hacer una mano decidí quitármelo todo.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!