Thursday, May 16, 2013

ABOP Franken - Endless Blue Shimmer

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
ABOP franken = Revlon - Sheer Seafoam, Revlon - Gold Coast, Sinful Colors - Endless Blue
Revlon: Big Lots
Sinful Colors: Walgreens

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with the blog! Anyway, here is another beautiful one made with 3 affordable polishes.
**  Estoy teniendo un momento difícil mantener el ritmo de este blog! De todos modos, aquí hay otro hermoso hecha con 3 esmaltes asequibles.










Ingredients:


4 comments:

  1. Nice Franken. You knew I would like it, it's blue! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your franken and the Sinful - bright blues really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I need to head to a Big Lots to find some polish packs. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent franken. I LOVE frankens like this with that subtle shimmer in them. They seem like they're easy to make but it takes such a steady hand to get the shimmer just right. ;) Looks very professional and pops beautifully on your nail. I can understand how it can get difficult keeping up on the blog.... ~DragonRhia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!