Saturday, November 24, 2012

Golden Rose Paris #206 with stripes

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Goldenroseusa.com

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

I've tried to avoid drawing lines in the past because I have a difficult time keeping my hand steady from the beginning to end of a line. I practiced using a striping polish over my old manicure, and then decided to use an actual striping brush and other polishes from this brand. I think it turned out well!
**  He tratado de evitar dibujar líneas en el pasado porque tengo un tiempo difícil mantener mi mano firme desde el principio hasta el final de una línea. Practiqué con un esmalte rayado por encima de mi manicura de edad, y entonces decidió utilizar un pincel de creación de bandas real y otros esmaltes de esta marca. Creo que salió bien!



No topcoat ** Sin capa final:

With topcoat ** Con capa final:

Stripes (Bandas): Golden Rose Paris - #223 (dk grey), Golden Rose Paris Magic - #307(light purple shimmer with blue flash - also put over the grey line in the middle) and #311 (darker purple shimmer)




6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous! I really like the grey with the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage and classy looking, really gorgeous. Purple with dark grey is one of my fave colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this- the different colored stripes makes it even better! You are right....you did do a great job on the stripes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!