Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fingerpaints - Cordur-Orange, Sketchy Character, Fall of Surprises

APPLICATION | APLICACIÓN:
Smooth ** Suave
COATS | CAPAS:
2
TOPCOAT? |CAPA FINAL?:
See photos ** Mira las photos
SOURCE | ORIGEN:
Sally Beauty Supply

COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:

Two beautiful polishes and a fabulous glitter. I didn't want the glitter to overpower the manicure so I first sponged each color with the other and then sponged on the glitter as well.
** Dos esmaltes hermosos y un brillo fabuloso. Yo no quería que el brillo dominar a la manicura, así que con una esponja primero aplicó cada color con el otro y luego el brillo también con una esponja.



No topcoat:



With topcoat

3 comments:

  1. I have FP Fall of Surprises and it is really dense! Do we have the same polish, or did you doctor your bottle? I love this mani...I love these colors, but I am not so sure they look so good on me anymore, lol. AWESOME on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sponged the glitter on as well since I didn't want it too dense. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the color combo, Looks great on you. I'm glad I found your blog because it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!