Friday, August 10, 2012

My franken - now more fun with butterflies!


COMMENTS | COMENTARIOS:
Of course I had to do more with this manicure, haha! I stamped it with a pattern from my DRK A plate. Then I filled in the butterflies with nail polish and nail art pens. Finally, at someone's request (on MakeupAlley), I painted the tips in the same color I had used to fill some of the butterflies. What do you think?

**  Por supuesto que tenía que hacer más con este manicura, ¡jaja! Lo estampada con un patrón de mi placa DRK A. Entonces llenó a las mariposas con esmalte de uñas y lápices de uñas de arte. Por último, a petición de alguien (de MakeupAlley) pinté las extremidades del mismo color que había utilizado para llenar algunas de las mariposas. ¿Qué piensan ustedes?









16 comments:

  1. such a beautiful mani!! I thought they were nail wraps at first!!! I do love your frankens

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like nail wraps! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love th teal tips! I think it makes this mani :) This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have out done your self with the transformaation of this mani. It's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, a beautyful mani! I like it much!
    regards bigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! That is so striking. Great detail! They DO look like nail wraps :-). You KNOW it's great when folks think it's a nail wrap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one amazing mani! perfect colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qué bonita, alegre y veraniega manicura... Me encanta! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that's nice! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABOP...This may rank among my faves! It reminds me of a lovely summer dress-fun, bright and eye-catching. I adore this look!
    Finished10dnails, are you from MT?! Halloo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the teal tips too. You are so creative and think outside the box. I would have stopped at stamping the butterflies. I love that you filled a couple in, in different colors even. AND THEN did the tips. SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! I do respond to questions on the comment form if I feel they will be beneficial to others or if the requester has no direct email address. Thanks!